KSDC Trip Rules
- A trip is defined as a KSDC dive trip, if it is published on our website and organized by a member.
- No equipment or safety devices are provided. All trips only include weight belts, tanks, transportation (land and sea) and hotel. Equipment must be arranged by the participants themselves.
- The minimum ratio of KSDC members in a trip is 30% . When using a dive center, the dive center can fill up any extra spaces at their own rate.
- KSDC Liability Forms must be signed by all trip participants before diving.
- Deposit cannot be refunded. If the person cancels the trip for any reason whatsoever, the paid deposit will go into KSDC fund. If he/she finds a replacement, the reimbursement of the down payment should be taken from the person joining the trip in his/her place, and the deal should be worked upon separately from KSDC. (24 April 2006)
- The trip coordinator should set a fixed deadline for payment for all trips (24 April 2006)
- Members must wear their KSDC shirts every time they participate in KSDC trips, if a member forgets to bring their shirt on the trip, they will be penalized IDR 50,000 per day. This money will go to the KSDC funds.
- Members are prioritized for all trips until the deposit deadline. Non-members are on waiting list until the first deposit deadline has passed.
- Members and non-members must present Certification Card to the trip coordinator on the first day of the trip.
- Spear fishing on SCUBA is strictly prohibited on KSDC trips.
- All trip participants must use common sense and sensitivity when dealing with marine life.
- All participants specifically KSDC Members are entitled to warn others and/or report to the committee should environmental unfriendly behavior conducted (24 April 2006)
- Coordinator's discretion to ask for participants' proof of experience prior to joining a trip (24 April 2006)
* Submariners must log in to see complete set of trip rules and coordinator rules
- IDR: Indonesian Rupiah
- KSDC: Kapal Selam Dive Club
These meeting minutes are the result of an Internal Kapal Selam Dive Club Meeting held in Singapore on April 24, 2006.
- Alice Chong
- Budi Ramadi Jerry
- Cesillia Kowijaya
- Eric Lee
- Eric Loh
- Erwin Kodiat
- Harfi Asra
- Hengky Dotulong
- Irene Pramudito
- Marta Lutfiati
- Mia Aristanti
- Nila Murti
- Wolfgang Krutz
- Yuji Law